Friday, February 20, 2009
It has been a very long week......It all started on Valentine's Day....We had a nice family day....Greg, Chelsey and I had breakfast will Charlotte and than we did a little shopping.....Greg got a new fishing toy.....Boys and their toys.....Home to relax for awhile..Chelsey went out with a friend for a while...Greg and Chuck went to a fishing show...I began to get things together for the Daytona 500 Party that we were going to...Go Gordon 24......About 7:45 the phone rang....It was my brother Ken in Fl. Well no it was his roommate.....Ken had a heart attack the morning before and was DOA at the hospital, he did not want to be on life support and Bob had to have 2 doctors to sign him off, which happened about 7:40....So I have lost a brother....The memorial service will be Sat. Feb 21st at the park inwhich he lived in......The rest of the week was OK...Charlotte had surgey on Thursday the 19th and is doing very well.....Surgey was at 2:10 and we were home by 5:00.....Like I said what a week.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment